HIPAA Compliant Telehealth
Telehealth allows you to connect anywhere with secure and convenient appointments that save you time and hassle. The Getting Started with Telehealth guide includes basic tips and instructions on how to join a video session, as well as some FAQs to make your first video call a success.
Is Telehealth secure?
- We always place the safety and privacy of our clients first. Our Telehealth Platform is powered by SimplePractice. All sessions are HIPAA compliant and are never record.
Does a Telehealth session cost more than office visits?
- No, we do not charge more for a telehealth session.
Is Telehealth covered by insurance?
- This will vary based on which insurance you have. Most insurance providers are covering telehealth sessions and the client is responsible for their deductible and co-pay or co-insurance.
Do I need special equipment?
- If using a mobile device, you will need to download the SimplePractice app which is available free from The App Store and Google Play. You may want to use headphones.
- If using a laptop or desktop computer, you simply log into the portal using your login credentials. If you do not remember your portal log on credentials, we can easily rest them for you.
Where will my therapist be located?
- Work It Out Counseling therapist will be located in their office or their home office where their side of the conversation can not be heard by anyone. They will use earphones/pods to keep the clients side of the session private.