Join Our Team
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Registered Interns are encouraged to apply
Work It Out Counseling is looking to add to our team. We have openings for LMHC, LMFT, or LCSW . We are a growing counseling firm located in Clermont, FL and work as a team/family to provide Clermont and the surrounding communities the best mental health care available. The desired candidate should be fully licensed or registered interns in the State of Florida. WIOMHC also offers supervision for LMHC registered and student interns. Interested applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Establishes positive, trusting rapport with patients.
- Diagnoses and treats mental health disorders.
- Creates individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances.
- Meets with patients regularly to provide counseling, treatment and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Conducts ongoing assessments of patient progress.
- Involves and advises family members when appropriate.
- Refers patients to outside specialists or agencies when necessary.
- Maintains thorough records of patient meetings and progress.
- Follows all safety protocols and maintains client confidentiality.
- Contributes to practice by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Active Florida LMHC, LMFT, or LCSW license (Registered Interns encouraged to apply)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate with compassion and empathy
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Must be a team player and able to seamlessly blend in with our current staff
Education, Experience & Licensing
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling
- Current with all state licensing requirements, including LMHC, LMFT, or LCSW
- Paneled or able to become paneled with the following: Cigna, Aetna, Humana, United Health Care, Evolutions, Magellan, ComPsych, VA Community Care, BCBS, and others
- Not currently restricted by another firm’s “Do Not Compete” contractual clause
- Our therapist are paid a percentage of the billed and collected session rate on a bi-weekly basis
- EHR subscription by WIOMHC
- Blue Connect Direct Line by WIOMHC
- Promotion on Social Media by WIOMHC
- First Round of Business & Rack Cards by WIOMHC
- Individual page on web site
- Professional Head Shots
- Professional Introduction Video