Join Our Team
Part Time Receptionist
Registered Interns are encouraged to apply
Open Positions: 1 Part Time
Work It Out Counseling is looking to fill one open part time receptionist position on our team. We are a growing counseling firm located in Clermont, FL and work as a team/family to provide Clermont and the surrounding communities the best mental health care available. The desired candidate should have Microsoft Office Suite skills to include Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, and One Drive. Experience in a medical office environment is preferred but we will train the perfect candidate. Interested applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Afternoon shift is Monday – Friday 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Establishes positive and trusting rapport with patients.
- Greets clients upon arrival and processes copay and any outstanding documentation.
- Answers phone inquires.
- Responds to email inquires.
- Schedules, reschedules, cancels appointments.
- Assists therapists with client needs.
- Follows all safety protocols and maintains client confidentiality.
- Contributes to practice by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Light cleaning/sanitation of reception area and conference room.
- Proven MS Office Suite skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate with compassion and empathy
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to pass a 50-state background check
- Must be able to pass a 10-panel drug screening
- Must take and pass HIPAA Certification class (Annual Requirement)
Education, Experience & Licensing
- High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Receptionist are paid $15.00 and hour
- Pay schedule is by-weekly (every 2 weeks) via direct deposit
- Receptionist receive 50 hours of PTO per year
- Receptionist receive holiday pay