Join Our Team
Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Work It Out Counseling is looking to fill one open position for a LMHC, LMFT, or LCSW to join our team. We are a small counseling firm located in Clermont, FL and work as a team/family to provide Clermont and the surrounding communities the best mental health care available. The position does require the candidate to be fully licensed in the State of Florida. Licensed applicants should submit their resume to email@example.com.
THERAPIST JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes positive, trusting rapport with patients.
- Diagnoses and treats mental health disorders.
- Creates individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances.
- Meets with patients regularly to provide counseling, treatment and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Conducts ongoing assessments of patient progress.
- Involves and advises family members when appropriate.
- Refers patients to outside specialists or agencies when necessary.
- Maintains thorough records of patient meetings and progress.
- Follows all safety protocols and maintains client confidentiality.
- Contributes to practice by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Active Florida LMHC, LMFT, or LCSW license
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate with compassion and empathy
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Must be a team player and able to seamlessly blend in with our current staff
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, And LICENSING REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling
- Current with all state licensing requirements, including LMHC, LMFT, or LCSW
- Several years’ clinical experience
- Paneled or able to become paneled with the following: Cigna, Aetna, Humana, United Health Care, Evolutions, Magellan, ComPsych, VA Community Care, BCBS, and Florida Medicaid
- Not currently restricted by another firm’s “Do Not Compete” contractual clause
- Our therapist are paid a percentage of the billed and collected session rate on a bi-weekly basis by Direct Deposit/ACH
- SimplePractice EHR subscription by WIOMHC
- Ring Central Direct Line by WIOMHC
- Promotion on Social Media by WIOMHC
- First Round of Business & Rack Cards by WIOMHC
- Individual page on website